Our Products

All our jewelry is 925 stamped sterling silver (92.5% purity) unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Also, most of our jewelry is handmade. We have trendy as well as traditional jewelry in our collection.



Purity is 92.5%, the maximum possible purity that can be attained while making silver ornaments.


What is the difference between PURE SILVER and STERLING SILVER?

Sterling silver is an alloy of silver which is composed of 92.5% silver, and the remaining 7.5% is made up of other copper or brass. Whereas, pure silver consists of 99.9% pure silver, which makes the metal soft and it cannot be used for jewelry items, Sterling Silver is considered the highest quality of silver purity for use in making jewelry.


How long does it take to ship my order?

We deliver most of our orders within 5-7 working days from the order date.


Why have my ornaments turned from shiny white to a blackish color?

Silver naturally tarnishes due to a process called oxidization. There are 2 ways of dealing with this – minimize the oxidation by storing the ornaments in air-tight pouches, and secondly, by gently polishing with a soft, dry cotton cloth or clean it with silver cleaning cloth. Once cleaned, remember to wipe dry and re-pack in air-tight pouches.


How can I pay for an order at kavitajewels.com?

Payment Options: Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Bank Transfer/ Paytm/Googlepay/ PhonePe.


What should I do if my payment fails?

Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing address and passwords. If your payment still fails, please feel free to write us at info@kavitajewels.com with the order details, and a screenshot of payment debit. We will check with our bank/payment gateway and resolve the issue. In case we have received the payment, we will create and process an order with your chosen products. But please allow us 24-48 hours to check the status and revert.


What is the Cancellation Policy?

Once the order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.


What is the Return/Exchange Policy?

Please refer to our Return/Exchange policy.